Saturday, November 6, 2010

Design Sponge Contest : My Caterpillar font

Oh my gosh! I am so excited! I just submitted my entry for the design sponge font contest that I've talked about a couple of times before. I think my design is cute, but I am really more thrilled by the mere fact that I did it. I ACTED on something I wanted to do - stuck with my initial idea, even though, for a minute, I feared others would find it corny, but then I threw corny to the wind and just did it. The other thing I'm really excited about is that I still have some photoshop skills. There was a bit of clean up work to do on my title as I hand cut the pieces and scanned the whole thing in. The edges were showing, and well - you can't have edges for a contest, can you?

Here's my design:




The deadline is the 9th, and from there they will announce the 10 finalists for viewers to vote on. I'm really looking forward to seeing the entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...