Tuesday, May 11, 2010

First ATC for swap

I took last Friday off for a personal day. Literally. Friday was all about me. I got up, I made coffee and I went into the paint room and didn't come out for most of the day.

I made 3 Artist Trading Cards, and I had SO much fun doing this. I joined a swap that was centered around "ransom notes" and you simply had to use words with ransom-type letters in the card. My pictures are really bad (I really need to learn how to photograph art), but here are the first three:


I need to swing by Hobby Lobby to see if they have individual plastic sleeves so I can send these out. I joined a second swap called "Flower People" and I've drawn out 5 of the 6 cards I need, but this one just sorta popped out last night:

(That picture is really bad, but sadly it was the best of the bunch that I took.)

I didn't even seem to think about it too much - I just had fun with my supplies and went for it. These cards are a lot of fun, and I'm really excited for the actual trading part and to see the work of other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...