Thursday, November 4, 2010

busy.

still here.  just busy with my day job.  was in Chicago yesterday, and when I wasn't sleeping on the plane I was thinking about all of the things I want to get done in the next weeks before Christmas.  I need to make a calendar because I have a lot of stuff:


  • Christmas Cards (always handmade, except for that one year we lived in NYC)
  • Baby blanket for Em.  I have about 3 inches so far, and it's coming along pretty well.  
  • a few more card designs to launch my shop (have them in my brain - just need to get them out on paper)
  • Submit my font to the design sponge challenge
  • Decide which holiday ornament swaps I want to participate in and make said ornaments. I signed up for the Creative Color Challenge, but there's another I am considering.
  • Create 3 ATC's for a swap I signed up for.
  • Not to mention cooking, baking and all of those unexpected things that holidays bring
I also want to create a project for Em and I so we can talk about thankfulness.  I have something in mind, but it might morph a bit before it's done.  

So that's all - busy mind, not enough sleep or coffee and lots of FT work to do.  I'll leave you with a picture of our little pirate - this was taken the day of her school Halloween party:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...