- Christmas Cards (always handmade, except for that one year we lived in NYC)
- Baby blanket for Em. I have about 3 inches so far, and it's coming along pretty well.
- a few more card designs to launch my shop (have them in my brain - just need to get them out on paper)
- Submit my font to the design sponge challenge
- Decide which holiday ornament swaps I want to participate in and make said ornaments. I signed up for the Creative Color Challenge, but there's another I am considering.
- Create 3 ATC's for a swap I signed up for.
- Not to mention cooking, baking and all of those unexpected things that holidays bring
I also want to create a project for Em and I so we can talk about thankfulness. I have something in mind, but it might morph a bit before it's done.
So that's all - busy mind, not enough sleep or coffee and lots of FT work to do. I'll leave you with a picture of our little pirate - this was taken the day of her school Halloween party: