Tuesday, November 9, 2010

sketches

Now that I've found my sketchbook again, it's getting a lot of use.  I'm also sketching at work and bringing things home.  Here's a quick snapshot of some of the things I've been noodling around lately:


This was something I was playing with in early October.  I have a few of the heart/wing combos flitting around right now.  I really like them.  The top part of this sketch has some ideas I was playing around with (and still might implement) for the top of this blog.


Been having lots of fun doodling birdies lately.  These little guys were done over a couple of days at work.  The things I do while sitting on a conference call...


These were some ideas from Saturday morning.  This heart/wings is likely going to be a mixed media piece.  The stuff on the left is a few more ideas for kid cards.

Oh - I've also created a flickr page for my green bird stuff.  You can find it here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...