Monday, April 25, 2011

Proof.

Joy Mandala Necklace from Artasana's Etsy Shop
We seem to have lost our camera battery charger, and this wouldn't be a huge deal if it weren't for the fact that our camera battery is dead.  I borrowed the teenager's over the weekend, but she has since squirreled it back downstairs so she can take her daily allotment of self portraits.

I wanted to take a picture.  My hands were purple and red and pink and white and black.  There is a canvas in the paint room with the same colors.  And a picture frame.

I painted tonight which is something I really just don't do enough of.  No music, no noise, just me and paint and water and canvas.

I wanted proof that I did it.

But the joy and peace I feel will have to suffice for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...