Friday, February 11, 2011

no more apologies

In flipping back through this blog, I've noticed that I apologize for the sometimes lag between entries. 

First of all, I think the apology is directed towards myself moreso than anyone reading.  I have grand visions of regularly scheduled posts, but reality has different plans.

Second of all, I really have nothing to be sorry for - again, a note to self.  When I'm not blogging, I'm usually busy working on projects and I'll get around to posting on the ideas, as evidenced by my Christmas post in February.

Third of all - it's my blog and I can do what I want.  So no more guilt or apologies about time between posts.  Ok?  Ok.  Glad we could clear that up.  Now I'm going back to paint with my kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...