Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday - 2/23

I haven't participated in Jamie Ridler's Wednesday prompts in quite some time, but I popped over to her site today, and really loved the question she posed:

What do you wish for your home?

Love this as home things have definitely been on the brain lately.

We are settled again, so this year it's all about reclaiming our space and LOVING and ENJOYING our space.  There have been a fair amount of needed home improvements that we've HAD to take care of, but thankfully there are a few this year that we WANT to do, which makes the process (and the money being spent) so much more fun.
(not our yard)
The backyard is going to be our big project for the spring and summer.  We are getting a new retaining wall next month and then we will start the process of planting A LOT of new plants - flowers, shrubs and even a bit of grass.  The other thing I want to do back there is build a playhouse for Emily.  This is my inspiration for the house:

I've got to figure out how to make this!  I found this on ohdeedoh last year and I've been in love since.  I love the whole area, especially the rocks because our little girl LOVES rocks.  She collects them.  Everywhere we go, she will look around and find a rock.  One time we went to Red Lobster, and they have those big garden rocks that are probably 5-10" across out front, and she bent down on the way out and tried to get one.  She didn't understand why she couldn't get those!

Back to the prompt - I wish for new and improved spaces to play and relax in.

10 comments:

  1. A lovely wish, as you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the garden & playhouse. great wishes:)

    As Missy wishes for herself so I wish also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful wish, a whimsical garden... love it!
    As you wish this for yourself, I wish this for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous... oh, yes.

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

    My wish this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wish I need to put into action as well! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for the both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am all for playing and relaxing.

    As you wish for yourself I so lovingly wish this for you also. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great wish. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely wish, as you wish for yourself, I so lovingly wish for you as well!~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...